Tuesday 4 September 2018

Thriller And Adventurous Trip Of Hyderabad With Dad

SCARY EXPERIENCE OF MY TRAIN JOURNEY..

When I was kid and was studying in 4th class. I went on trip of Hyderabad with my dad. It  took two days to reach. My first day of train journey was good. WE were eating and sleeping for the whole day, also talking to other passengers which were sitting besides us. I was playing with small baby who is just 2 years old.

Image result for PICS OF CARTOON TRAIN

The next day of my train journey was little bit scary. In early morning when i woke up and went to the washroom. When i was in the washroom for pee suddenly the door of washroom was locked from outside. I don't know how it was it was locked from outside. At that moment I felt very scared. I was crying and shouting "please open the door.....  is somebody here..... please open the door." After a few minutes somebody came and opened the door. Then i quickly ran towards my dad. When my father saw me crying he asked me "what happened baby? why are you crying so much?" I didn't utter even a single word. I just hugged him tightly as if I can not bear without him. 
Then after sometime I told him all the scary experience which I faced in  the washroom. Even after that I was scared, then all the passenger together celebrated and joked with me. My mood became better. Finally, we reached our destination Hyderabad, happily.


Related image



TO BE CONTINUED......



No comments:

Post a Comment